The Online Reward System NetUwin’s front end is completely customised to each client’s unique brand and programme identity.
We suggest that you start off with a basic microsite that can be linked to your existing website and app.
The back-end, NetUwin can extract valuable information via secure data extraction mechanisms, such as API, FTP and CSV data dump files. NetUwin can successfully link to other technology platforms to verify select information and/or extract information.
A full reporting suite is linked to the back-end allowing for username and password-protected access to some or all reporting via the reporting dashboard.
NetUwin allows for individual registration on the program, allocating points for rewards against a defined set of actions or behaviours. Points can be linked to direct monetary value or can be used to unlock thresholds that depict reward values.
Control your bottom line by mapping your performance directly to your strategic goals. Growth can often be extracted from your Sales Channel through incentives. Properly structured incentives can provide you with additional visibility to identify opportunities, threats, weaknesses, and strengths, allowing you to unlock the full potential within your sales channel.
NetUwin allows you to maximize your ROI and measure your return on objectives.
- Participants claim their rewardable transactions with a unique serial number to that transaction.
- This information is calculated to rewards by Uwin Iwin and validated by the client.
- These rewards are made available to the rewards wallet on the system
- Rewards in the wallet can be spent on gift cards, vouchers, electricity, airtime, etc.
- Fundamental to the success of the programme
- Comes in the form of the website content, programme rules, transactional communications and direct communications:
- Website Content – Customised as required: what is displayed on the home page of the website.
- Programme Rules
- Set up at the beginning of the programme and changed only when required.
- When participants register or the rules change, the participant needs to click that they have read and accepted them prior to accessing the system.
- Transactional Communications – messages sent when claims are made, claims are accepted/rejected, rewards are earned or spent.
- Direct Communications – messages sent to participants individually or as a group via SMS, Email, push notification, etc. These are usually motivational or instructional.
- NetUwin is accessible via the internet on desktop and mobile devices.
- Each programme has its own URL and look & feel.
- Participants can register for a specific programme by going to that programme’s website and registering. The information requested differs from client to client, but because of POPI and CPI, we request as little PII (Personally identifiable information) as is possible for the programme.
- Clients may elect to screen registrations before they become live by field workers, etc. – recommended where sensitivity is to be shown.